| GENTAUR Europe BVBA
Voortstraat 49, 1910 Kampenhout BELGIUM
Tel 0032 16 58 90 45
Fax 0032 16 50 90 45
GENTAUR France SARL
9, rue Lagrange, 75005 Paris
Tel 01 43 25 01 50
Fax 01 43 25 01 60
Howard Frank Turnberry House
1404-1410 High Road
Whetstone London N20 9BH
Tel 020 3393 8531
Fax 020 8445 9411
GENTAUR Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Grunwaldzka 88/A m.2
GENTAUR SRL IVA IT03841300167
Genprice Inc, Logistics
547, Yurok Circle
San Jose, CA 95123
GENPRICE Inc. invoicing/ accounting:
6017 Snell Ave, Suite 357
San Jose, CA. 96123
Fax 0032 16 50 90 45
Schweiz Züri +41435006251
Ceská republika Praha +420246019719
Ireland Dublin +35316526556
Norge Oslo +4721031366
Finland Helsset +358942419041
Sverige Stockholm +46852503438
Magyarország Budapest +3619980547
- Prima is an automated system for extracting DNA and RNA from blood, saliva or other biological fluid samples, solid tissues and plant samples. This workstation is based on magnetic bead technology and it is able to process up to 24 samples at a time in less than 100 minutes.
It is possible to use one of the recommended and validated extraction kits, whose automatic protocol is already available, or to test and employ other magnetic bead-based kits or specific protocols, counting on customized management for each lab.
- Prima has a high throughput capacity and allows extraction of highly-pure DNA or RNA, various downstream applications can be run on this platform, such as PCR, real-time PCR, sequencing libraries, microarray, enzymatic analysis.
Moreover, as all OMNIA workstations, Prima is very flexible so that it can be used for plate preparation and automatic pipetting to perform many protocols that can be quickly programmed.
- Easy and fast extraction from up to 24 blood, saliva or other biological fluid samples, tissues and plant samples without wasting of reagents or consumables
- Use of several validated commercial kits or test of specific kits
- High purity of extracted nucleic acid (A260/280 ratio DNA: 1.7-1.9, RNA: 1.9-2.1)
- High performance in downstream applications such as PCR and qPCR
- Decontamination through UV light
- Workstation suitable for other autosampling and liquid handling protocols
- User-friendly software with wireless remote control
OMNIA LH is a fully automated workstation that allows handling of different fluids, dispensing of various components, homogeneous mixing of even small volumes, multiwell plate preparation and replication, biobanking.
- easy programming, OMNIA LH can carry out a wide range of protocols accurately and quickly: PCR amplification, real-time qPCR, reverse transcription, methylation, library preparation for next-generation sequencing.
- DNA-RNA extraction
- PCR setup
- Real-time qPCR setup
- Reverse transcription setup
- Sequencing setup
- Agarose gel electrophoresis
- DNA purification
- Plate preparation
- Plate replication
- Extreme flexibility of use
- User-friendly graphic interface
- Quick programming of every applicable protocol
- Easy protocol selection from libraries
- Monitoring of activities, also remotely
- Sample traceability
- Customized configuration
- Modular design
- Additional devices available
500 µL 200 µL
385 Euros 175 Euros
ERα17p rabbit polyclonal antibody
ERα17p is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a regulatory motif located within the autonomous AF-2a region of the estrogen receptor α (ERα)
ELISA, WESTERN BLOT
ELISA: serum: 1/20-1/1000 antigen: 2 µg/mL-5 µg/mL
WESTERN BLOT: serum: 1/100-1/2000 antigen: 10-8-10-5M
Store at +4°C short term (1 week). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Color Chart for visual reading besides digital
- No interference wirh Ascorbic Acid for Blood & Glucose Tests.
- Light Weight & handy Container
|Test Strips With URICHA, Urine Chemistry Analyser|
|Sr.No.||Product||Cat No.||Pack Size||Unit Price in EURO|
URICHA - 10
parameters Blood,Urobilinogen, Bilirubin, Protein, Nitrite,
|UR10 01 100||1 X 100
|UR10 06 100||6 X 100
|URICHA : Urine Chemistry Analyser|
|Sr.N o.||Product||Unit Price in EURO|
|Sr.N o.||Product||Cat No.||Pack Size||Unit Price in EURO|
Test strips for determination of Glucose and ketones in
|URGK 01 100||1 X 100
Test strips for determination of Glucose and Protiens in
|URGP 01 100||1 X 100
Test strips for determination of Glucose .
|URG 01 100||1 X 100
Test strips for determination of for qualitative
determination of Glucose, Protein, pH and Ketone in
|URGPPK 01 100||1 X 100
Uricha is a compact, easy to use urine analyser which mesaures 10 parameters using reflectance photometry principle.
Price: 534 €
Gentaur / GDMS Belgium
Voortstraat 49, BE – 1910 Kampenhout
Price: 635 €
Transimission Electron Microscopy
image by our kit
Price: 205 €
The mitochondrial electrochemical gradient is often disturbed during apoptosis and can be detected using cationic dyes such as DePsipher™ (5,5’6,6’- tetrachloro-1,1’,3,3’-tetraethylbenz-imidazolylcarbocyanine iodide) or MitoShift™ (tetramethylrhodamine ethyl ester).
Activation of caspases, or cysteinyl proteases, is a necessary event for execution of the apoptotic response. Some of the caspases are activated early in the apoptotic process and their activation is the first step in a cascade of proteolytic cleavage of key proteins and enzymes, including other caspases and poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP). Since the substrate specificity of the caspases is high, analysis of substrate cleavage also provides a useful biochemical marker.
The movement of some members of the Bcl-2 family from the cytoplasm to the mitochondria and the subsequent associations that occur between them and other mitochondrial membrane associated proteins are indicated to be crucial steps in apoptosis.
DNA fragmentation occurs as one of the final stages of cell death and has long been considered a hallmark of apoptosis and one of the defining biochemical events of the pathway. For detection of the DNA fragmentation associated with apoptosis by DNA laddering, the DNA is isolated and the cleaved fragments are separated by agarose gel electrophoresis. Our Ethidium Bromide DNA Laddering kit provides the necessary reagents for detection of the DNA ladder.
Utilizing a TUNEL-based assay, a series of kits for the in situ detection of apoptosis with colorimetric and fluorometric options was developed. The TACS® kits are tailored for the detection of DNA fragmentation associated with apoptosis in a variety of cell and tissue types and for analysis by different formats that include microscopy, flow cytometry, and 96 well plates.
Malaria Pf_Pv Ag Rapid Test Kit
Principle: Immunochromatographic assay
Kit Size: 25 Tests
Specimen: Whole Blood
CE Mark: Yes
Storage & Stability
Store at 2-30°C; Expiry period 24 months.
Features and advantages：
- 1. State-of-arts workmanships and severe lab testing processes; Product CE approved and quality system ISO13485 certified;
- 2. Easy assay procedure and rapid results reading; High sensitivity and specificity;
- 3. Full-aspects OEM service provided. Design according to customers unique requirements. Help improving customer’s brand value.
Malaria Pf/Pv Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative simultaneous detection of Malaria P.falciparum specific histidine rich protein-2(Pf HRP-2) (for Pf) and the LDH (for Pv) in human whole blood as an aid in the diagnosis of Malaria infection. The test is recommended for professional use only. All results must be interpreted together with other clinical information available to the physicians.
25 X Test Devices, each test cassette is packed in a foil pouch with a dropper (5ul) and a package of desiccant.
25 X Disposable blood lancet
25 X Alcohol pad
1 X Assay Buffer
1 X Instructions for Use
Malaria Pf/Pv Ag
Result interpretation Time
The testing results should be read at 20 minutes after a specimen is applied to the sample well of the device.
Sensitivity and specificity: Comparative testing with the traditional Microscopic examination method shows that Malaria Pf/Pv Antigen Test is capable to detect out malaria infection when in blood specimen plasmodium protozoa of Plasmodium falciparum or plasmodium protozoa of P. vivax reaches 50pcs/ul.
Clinical study between Malaria Pf/v Antigen Test and Microscopic examination method demonstrates that Malaria Pf/Pv Antigen Test has a sensitivity of 98.10% and specificity of 99.39% for P.falciparum.
Clinical study between Malaria Pf/Pv Antigen Test and Microscopic examination method demonstrates that Malaria Pf/Pv Antigen Test has a nn2xssensitivity of 96.86%, and specificity of 99.76% for P. vivax.
Precision: within-run and between-run precisions have been determined by testing 10 replicates of three specimens: a negative, a low positive and a strong positive. The agreement between the test results and the expected results were 100%.
Contact our international sales team to know more about Gentaur products, prices; purchase & distribution; and oem.
The BMP21 PLUS hand-held portable label printer combines a tough exterior with smart printing capabilities for wires and cables, terminal blocks, patch panels, flat surfaces and much more. It’s extremely rugged (protective rubber bumpers), durable (Lithium-ion battery) and easy to use (drop-lock-and-go cartridges, simple to operate, quick to print).It is the perfect solution for many industrial labelling needs, for continuous materials with a width up to 19 mm.” Tough on the outside. Smart on the inside. The BMP21-PLUS portable label printer takes on the toughest labeling jobs in the field. Whether you’re in a server room, servicing a breaker box or organizing your workplace, you can count on the BMP21-PLUS labeler to get the job done. And it will get the job done quickly. With smart automatic formatting, all you need to do is drop a label cartridge in, type and print. Simple.
Extremely rugged and durable
- Drop tested printer, super rugged with molded rubber bumpers provides protection from falls.
- Long life rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Included with BMP21-PLUS-KIT1, not included with BMP21-PLUS)
- Ergonomic, center balanced printer with grab and go ridges grip for easy handling
- Ergonomic cutter and label grabber, holding the label after cutting, preventing it from falling out
- Heavy-duty magnet accessory and lanyard for hands free printing
Easy to use
- 2 line LCD display provides clear visibility
- ABC keypad, graphics library, hot keys and menu functions for fast label creation
- Smart Cell technology for automatic label set up and automatic formatting for wire wraps, terminal blocks, patch panels, cable flags and general labels
- Multi-functional accessory with magnet, flashlight and retractable printer stand for easy handling
Engineered Long Lasting Material Quality
- Prints durable true-sized .25 – .75 inch wide identification to maximize amount of data
- Adjustable length labels using the high performance continuous material
- Fulfill your requirements with up to 8 different industry specified materials that last
Two year warranty included free with every purchase
Applications of the BMP®21-PLUS Label Printer
- Wire wraps
- Terminal block labels
- Heat-shrink sleeves
- Wire harness ID
- Control and electrical panel labels
- Wire flagging
- Fuse box labeling
Datacomm & Telecomm
- Patch panel labeling
- Cable flagging
- Fiber optic flagging
- Hardware labeling
- Faceplate labeling
- Workstation labeling
- General cable ID
Workplace Maintenance and Operations
- Indoor and outdoor facility labeling
- Storage bin labeling
- Instructional and warning labels
- Visual equipment identification
- Lean 5S implementation
- Asset ID
- Storerooms, tool cribs and shelf labeling
- Any smooth, flat, curved, textured, or highly textured surfaces
Specification Of BMP21-PLUS Label Printer
|Application(s):||Barcode Labeling, Circuit Board Labeling, Data Communications Labeling, Facility, Safety & Maintenance Identification, General & Industrial Labeling, Healthcare Identification, Lean/5S Labeling, Panel Identification, Wire & Cable Marking|
|Text Sizes:||6 (6 to 40 point font)|
|Max Roll Length:||21′|
|Color Capability:||Single Color Printing|
|Materials Supported:||Continuous / 65 Stock Parts|
|Power Supply:||6 alkaline AA batteries
Li-On rechargeable battery pack model BMP21-PLUS-BATT (optional accessory)
AC Adapter model BMP21-AC (100 240 VAC 50/60 Hz input)
Energy consumption: 3.35 Wh when operating; 0.1 Wh at idle
|Print Resolution:||203 dpi|
|Print Technology:||Thermal Transfer|
|Continuous vs Die Cut Labels:||Continuous labels only|
|Stand Alone Printing:||Yes|
|Warranty:||24 Months – See Terms and Conditions|
|Includes:||BMP21-PLUS Printer, M21-750-499 Label Cartridge, and Quick Start Guide|
See : BMP21-LAB Lael Printer
More about Label Printers: here