| GENTAUR Europe BVBA
Voortstraat 49, 1910 Kampenhout BELGIUM
Tel 0032 16 58 90 45
Fax 0032 16 50 90 45
GENTAUR France SARL
9, rue Lagrange, 75005 Paris
Tel 01 43 25 01 50
Fax 01 43 25 01 60
Howard Frank Turnberry House
1404-1410 High Road
Whetstone London N20 9BH
Tel 020 3393 8531
Fax 020 8445 9411
GENTAUR Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Grunwaldzka 88/A m.2
GENTAUR SRL IVA IT03841300167
Genprice Inc, Logistics
547, Yurok Circle
San Jose, CA 95123
GENPRICE Inc. invoicing/ accounting:
6017 Snell Ave, Suite 357
San Jose, CA. 96123
Fax 0032 16 50 90 45
Schweiz Züri +41435006251
Ceská republika Praha +420246019719
Ireland Dublin +35316526556
Norge Oslo +4721031366
Finland Helsset +358942419041
Sverige Stockholm +46852503438
Magyarország Budapest +3619980547
- Prima is an automated system for extracting DNA and RNA from blood, saliva or other biological fluid samples, solid tissues and plant samples. This workstation is based on magnetic bead technology and it is able to process up to 24 samples at a time in less than 100 minutes.
It is possible to use one of the recommended and validated extraction kits, whose automatic protocol is already available, or to test and employ other magnetic bead-based kits or specific protocols, counting on customized management for each lab.
- Prima has a high throughput capacity and allows extraction of highly-pure DNA or RNA, various downstream applications can be run on this platform, such as PCR, real-time PCR, sequencing libraries, microarray, enzymatic analysis.
Moreover, as all OMNIA workstations, Prima is very flexible so that it can be used for plate preparation and automatic pipetting to perform many protocols that can be quickly programmed.
- Easy and fast extraction from up to 24 blood, saliva or other biological fluid samples, tissues and plant samples without wasting of reagents or consumables
- Use of several validated commercial kits or test of specific kits
- High purity of extracted nucleic acid (A260/280 ratio DNA: 1.7-1.9, RNA: 1.9-2.1)
- High performance in downstream applications such as PCR and qPCR
- Decontamination through UV light
- Workstation suitable for other autosampling and liquid handling protocols
- User-friendly software with wireless remote control